Every time Lilith kills a rival agent, or one of Vryer's experiments fails, or Vladimir blows up the HQ of some enemy organization, Methane quickly arrives on the scene to remove the corpses and any incriminating remains. Crossing Methane's path can only mean two things, either you're already dead or you soon will be.
He appeared in his second level as one of the GHEIST who came to get Sigmund's capsule in the comic, Assault Under Clint River, along with other members.
Vacuum Cleaner: Win 50 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Methane
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability increases his damage by two, making him a potential 7/7.
- If you fury with him, while his ability is activated, he becomes a potential 7/9.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability, which makes fights easier.
- SoA takes away the chance to increase his damage.
- Because of his ability and stats, he is almost always ELO-banned.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in GHEIST.
- Methane's name could be based on the gas Methane.
- Methane is based off of Victor the Cleaner, a character played by Jean Reno in the film La Femme Nikita. Jean Reno also plays an assassin in the movie "The Professional" where he looks surprisingly, like Methane at Level 1.