With the competition going down a storm, Amanie was obliged to increase her staff so as to improve the production rate of her little, hundred-year-old boutique! This was good timing for Mildred who needed a work placement to obtain her witch's certificate. But despite all her good intentions, the young woman shone in her inability to read instructions or make a potion that didn't explode in a colorful cloud of foul-smelling smoke. Finally in utter desperation Amanie gave Mildred the tricky job of delivering orders to customers. At least that way if something goes wrong, it will be outside her store!
- Explosive potions!: Win 15 rounds with Mildred
- Amanie Express: Gain 100 Heal Life Points with Mildred
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- Her ability gives you one life back each round after you've won with her.
- Her ability is Growth, meaning that after each round, the amount of life you receive after each turn increases.
- The maximum for her ability is 11, which is high.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's ability, which helps makes fights easier.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- Her ability is useless in the last round, since the fight will be over.
- She is weak against SoA, since she can't gain life back.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Roots.
- Her name comes from Mildred Hubble, the protagonist from The Worst Witch series.
- She is also based off of the title character from Kiki's Delivery Service, which is about a witch who does deliveries on a broomstick.
- In her release announcement, it was mentioned that she, by dropping her potions onto the deck of the Piranas ship, was the one responsible for causing dimensional cracks.
- The Skull on the large mushroom in her hand in the first level is due to the fact that, while a number of mushrooms are good for you, a larger number of them are poisonous.