To begin with Minerva couldn't work out why her dad had enrolled her at the Skeelz Academy. But it didn't take her long to realize that she'd inherited her mother’s accursed ancient blood: any human being who looks her in the eyes is instantly turned to stone. As a result, it’s not easy for the young teenager to find anyone other than a Greek statue for a boyfriend...
- Petrifying Look: Block 20 damage with Minerva
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- Her ability removes two power and damage from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for her ability is one, which is low.
- The clan bonus prevents her ability from being cancelled, unless she is facing an all-stop.
- Her base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Skeelz.
- You can pull a 2HKO by winning with Logan in the previous round, then following up with Minerva to KO the opponent.
- She is based off of the Medusa from Greek Mythology. The Medusas were snake-like women whose hair was also made out of snakes. It's said that anyone who looked into their eyes would instantly turn to stone.
- Her name is based off of the Roman Goddess of wisdom and war, which is the Roman equivalent to the Greek Goddess, Athena, who, in some versions of the Medusa myth, was the one who turned Medusa into her monstrous form.
- She participated in the 2013 Miss Clint City contest, but placed in 4th.