The Berzerk crew have a real habit of hurting themselves and quite badly at that. But don't count on Misery to come and stitch them up like a good little Rescue clan member. Suffering from hysteria, bipolar disorder and OCD, she's convinced that a tightly wrapped bandage is the cure for any malaise. And you can just imagine how that pans out when it's topped up with a hefty dose of Xantiax! All in all, you'd do well to steer clear of her if you're in the slightest bit injured. Unless that is you want to end up in her collection of "Red Motel Mummies"…
- Mass Mummification: Remove 40 Life points from your opponents with Misery
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Berzerk.
- Her ability increases her power by four, making her a potential 10/4.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff, especially if you win the previous round.
- The clan bonus removes two life from your opponent, after you've won with her.
- Her ability is Confidence-based, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes her predictable.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot increase her base power.
- She is really weak against all-stops, since she must stick with her base stats.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Berzerk.
- Her name comes from the Stephen King novel, Misery, in which the main antagonist, Annie Wilkes, is a mentally unstable nurse.