Encouraged by her clan, Lulabee decided to enter the Miss Clint City 2008 Contest, not so much to win as to spread her message to as many people as possible. But after the bikini round, an impressive juggling number and an impassioned speech on the environment, the judges were unanimous in declaring her the winner.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She has a base power of 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Ulu Watu.
- Her ability removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- SOA doesn't really bother her, since she can rely on her bonus to increase her power.
- SOB also doesn't bother her, since her ability reduces a card' power.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra 2 power, making her a potential 9/5.
- The minimum for her ability is 5, which is high.
- Her base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- Like most Ulu Watu, she is weak against damage reduction.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Ulu Watu.
- She is the first Miss Clint City card that wasn't drawn by her original artist (The other being Miss Xingshu).
- She is the first Miss Clint City card to have a different type of ability from the original.