Even in Los Santos, there are some oddballs who have very strange beliefs. Take Ernesto, who's convinced the chicken is the most beautiful and perfect animal in the whole of creation. And feeling that these noble foul are not sufficiently respected, he's created the character of Mister Pollo to defend their honor. But over time, all he's achieved is to become a point of reference for bad taste and moodiness!
- Broaster Mat Slam!: Inflict 20 Damages with Mister Pollo
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Huracan.
- His ability gives you three life back, if his ability is canceled, making him a good card to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- He is a good bluff to use against GHEIST and Roots.
- The clan bonus increases his attack by the amount of life you have left, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Stop, meaning it only activates if his ability is cancelled. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoB, since he can't increase his attack.
- He is also weak against damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Huracan.
- Pollo is the Spanish word for 'chicken', which he likes.