Short, ugly, crafty and manipulative, Na Boh is also a dab hand at saying the right thing at the right time. Thanks to his silver tongue he’s been made personal adviser to Guru, helping him manage the clan’s day to day business and not showing the slightest hesitation to take abuse the position of power his master has placed him in.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sakrohm.
- His ability removes three damage from your opponent, which helps when you are in danger of being KO'ed.
- The clan bonus removes eight attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- The minimum for his ability three, which is high.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't reduce his opponent's damage.
- He is weak against SoB, since he can't reduce his opponent's attack.
- He is also weak against power and damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Sakrohm.
- The name Na Boh comes from the French word, "Nabot", which can be translated to mean "Midget" in English. It obviously refers to his height.
- There was speculation on the French forums that some cards from the Sakrohm were indirect references on the French Government. So basically, Na Boh could also be a reference and mockery of Nicolas Sarkozy (since he's short and has a complex with his height, and also the fact he was still president and unpopular at the time of the release of this card).