Long ago, in a future far from here, the cruel Ielena bit a young rebel by the name of Naele. For the young woman, life as a vampire was unbearable. Her thirst for blood was relentless and as the years went by she watched her friends die as she lived on. Filled with bitterness, Naele decided to join the Vortex Empire so she could destroy the Ielena from the past. Having tried out an array of different crystal weapons, she’s at last ready to put a stop to her grisly fate.
- A Dreadful Fate: Gain 40 pillz with Naele
- The Curse of Eternal Life: Inflict 300 Damages with Naele
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is outstanding for a 5*.
- Her ability increases her power and damage by two if you win the previous round, making her a potential 10/7.
- Her ability works well with cards like Deea and Dagg.
- Since her ability is Confidence, you have a chance to 2HKO with her, since her damage will be increased.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with her.
- Her base damage is 5, which isn't high for a 5*.
- Her ability is Confidence, which is a bit harder to obtain than Revenge. It also makes her predictable.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Vortex.
- Without her ability, then she is basically just the 5* version of Lovhak.
- She could be based off of Selene, the main protagonist from the Underworld movie series. Like Naele, Selene was also transformed into a vampire, after one had killed her entire family.
- The first part of her bio, which talks about a future from here, is a reference to the Star Wars series, which often starts off in the same way.