Nahi met Sunnygoat and Billy Bob while they were all chained to trees to protest against the construction of a major highway. Since that day, this unpredictable, magical creature often comes to the rescue of the Roots]]. (Nahi is a character from the graphic novel "Les Brumes D'Asceltis", Soleil publishing. (C) MC production, Jarry, Istin, Brants)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Roots.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights a lot easier.
- She gains her ability at level two, so she is usable then.
- The clan bonus cancels out an opposing card's ability.
- Her bonus and ability make her an all-stop, meaning she cancels both an opponent's ability and bonus, which helps when facing: Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz.
- Her base damage is 2, which is low for a 3*.
- Her ability works against her when she is facing cards with the ability, Stop.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Roots.
- Nahi's card is one of the few cards to show bare breasts. Since the game is originally from France, nudity is more easily brushed-off. Thankfully, the art has not drawn any controversy.
- External link