There was nothing to indicate that Naja Ld would ever join La Junta. But when Dregn's troops invaded her hometown of Balgenheim, her father Amadaus sent her to seek reinforcements in Clint City. Under the guidance of Python, she developed real skills in fighting, strategy and leadership. The Vortex had better be on their guard!
- She Who Shoots Before Asking Questions: Inflict 30 Damages with Naja Ld (04/01/2013 - 03/03/2013)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- Her ability copies the base power of an opposing card, meaning she could have up to 8 base power.
- She is good to use against SoA, since her base power is already high.
- The clan bonus increases her damage by two, making her a potential 7/7.
- If you fury with her while her bonus is active, her damage becomes 9.
- Her ability may wind up making her base power lower than what it is.
- Her main weakness are cards like: Alexei, Striker and Platinum, who not only cancel out her ability, but also reduce her power.
- She has competition from the other 3* in La Junta.
- Her artwork is based off of Eva from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
- Her name means 'cobra' in Old Indic, which makes sense as she was trained by Python.
- In Italian, her name indicates the mandatory military service.
- Until February 19, 2015, her base power was 5.
Full ArtworkLeft one: Lv 1
Right one: Lv 2
Center one: Lv 3