The problem with the illegal sword fights Prince Jr organizes is that when your opponent chops off your arm, you’ve got no right to make an insurance claim. But fortunately for Nakata, thanks to the help of the Fang Pi Clang, he’s managed to find a way to carry on fighting.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- He has an 8 power, which is good.
- His damage becomes 5 with his bonus (Damage +2) and coupled with fury he can 2HKO with other members of the clan.
- He also has the potential of a 10 power with his ability.
- His ability is stop based meaning he must be going up against a card with SOA for it to take affect.
- His base damage is 3 which isn't very high.
- His name is an anagram of the word, 'katana', which he wields.
- His severed arm might be a reference to Baiken from the Guilty Gear series. However, Nakata lost his left arm, while Baiken lost her right.
(Second Image is a recolours first level image).