|Bonus||Equalizer: -3 opp attack, min 5|
|Ability||Protection: power and damage|
|Released||November 10, 2016|
|Stats lv 1||3/2|
|Stats lv 2||5/3|
|Stats lv 3||7/4 (ability activated)|
Nebula and her little brother Oon were rescued by the Hives when their colony suffered mass genocide. They were then transferred into artificial bodies so they could survive the vacuum of space. It soon became apparent that Nebula was a little genius in applied physics: she was more help to Lumia in her experiments than anyone else, as well as improving the gravitational force field. Nameko was the first to benefit from one of these fields, but Nebula kept the original module of the spacecraft within her.
- Gravity: Inflict 70 damage with Nebula.
- Core: Win 35 rounds with Nebula in tournament mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her third level artwork is based off of Hoopa's Unbound form from the popular anime series, Pokémon.
- Her first level art bears a resemblance to fairy tale character, Little Red Riding Hood.
- Her name is also used to describe an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases.