|Ability||Growth: Regan 1, max 15|
|Released||October 29, 2016|
|Stats lv 2||3/3|
|Stats lv 3||5/3|
|Stats lv 4||7/3|
|Stats lv 5||9/3 (ability activated)|
As Greem's trusty assistant, Nekron has always had a passion for black magic. After having successfully performed necromancy on animals, Nekron thought he was enough of an expert to read the books in Greem's library. But he wasn't… His mind was consumed by the perverted revelations he found there, which slowly transformed him into a very unsettling sorcerer. His first test of magic was to double the number of zombies in the Nightmare cemetery! Some students say that Nekron now plans to take over the Academy and make necromancy its main subject of study.
- He Who Must Not Be Named: Gain 60 life points with Nekron.
- Necronomicon: Inflict 75 damage with Nekron.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Both his name and his artwork (especially in his later levels), are based off of the DC Comics supervillain, Nekron, who also has control over the dead.
- He is also a nod to the main antagonist of the Harry Potter series, Lord Voldemort (especially in his final level art).
- His first mission, He Who Must Not Be Named, is a term that the characters of the series refered to him as.
- The name of his second mission and the book he's using in his third level is a reference to the Necronomicon that was used in the Evil Dead series.