While the Frozn clan generally keep their feelings pretty pent up, Nunavik was the exception to the rule. With his warm, slick and smooth talking ways, he always turned heads in his native village until the day, that is, he disappeared... His disappearance then became a taboo subject in the village. After breaking up with Ayzkub, Nunavik disappeared one cold winter evening. Some of course placed the blame on his ex-girlfriend, while others thought it was just an accident or even that Kalindra had banished him. However, one fine sunny morning, he suddenly reappeared but his manner was cold and distant. Despite Brok's questioning, there was no way of finding out where the young man had been all this time and on examining him, Tiwi found no clues that could help them. Some yetis are already saying that his soul has been taken by Mount Glatz… But Tiwi has something even more troubling on his mind: is this actually the real Nunavik who has returned to the Frozn village?
- A Chilly Return: Win 20 rounds with Nunavik
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Frozn.
- His ability increases his stats by two, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially when playing against GHEIST or Roots.
- The clan bonus increases his stats by two, making him a potential 9/4.
- If both his ability and bonus are active, his stats increase up to 11/6.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His base damage is 2, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- His ability is Stop-based, which makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoB, since he can't increase his stats.
- He is also weak against damage reduction.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Frozn.
- His name is based on the Canadian province of Nunavut, which is the most northern province in that country, which is similar to Mt. Glatz in terms of weather.