Orenichi was engaged to Aniki's brother, that is before he was murdered. After having carried out her own investigations, she’s found out that his killer was in fact a Yakuza. And having discovered this, her desire for revenge has only increased. However, to carry out a solo attack on a Mafia group would result in certain death, no matter how good a killer you are. So, she’s decided to join forces with Aniki and the Montana Clan not only to claim her revenge but also to avenge the memory of her other half.
- The Sweet Face of Revenge: Block 20 damage with Orenichi (Newblood Mission) - Expired by now, but can be re-activated for 1 credit
Orenichi appears in Lucha Libre in Clint City, where she is helping Angelo and Giovanni attempt to mug an old lady. That is, until a mysterious luchador (El Matador) beats her clanmates up, body slams her and shoves a note in her mouth.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability removes two damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is 1, which is very low.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff, since your opponent will not know whether you are defending or attacking.
- The clan bonus removes 12 attack from your opponent.
- She is cheap compared to most other damage reducers in Montana.
- She is a common card and is easy to receive in packs.
- Her base power is 6, which isn't very good for a 4*, even with support from the Montana bonus.
- Her main weakness is SOA, since she loses her ability.
- She is also weak against SOB, since her base power isn't very high.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Montana.
- She is based off of the main antagonist from Kill Bill, Vol. 1, O-Ren Ishii.
- She, Aniki and Miho are, so far, the only three Yakuza-themed cards.