Ottavia is a dedicated gambler and a skilled cheat. Impressed by her numerous talents, the Montana make her director of their casino, "Borgia's Palace". Unscrupulous as ever, Ottavia has fixed all the games and is systematically fleecing her clientele. And if a player dares win, Ottavia loses her temper and they lose their will to live.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base Power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base Damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Montana.
- Her ability removes two damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for her ability is two, which is low.
- She gains her ability at level two, so she is useful then.
- The Montana bonus removes 12 Attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is 3, which is low for a 3*.
- She has competition from the other 3* in Montana. She's has an extra star and a less powerful ability than Spiaghi Cr (she does have 2 more Damage, though).
- Like nearly all of the Montana, she relies heavily on her bonus.
Play her with a few more pillz than necessary, as most people expect her as a bluff. That way, she can deal her 3 damage or 5 with fury. The best way to fight her is use a damage reducer or simply take the hit. She is also usable at level 2, as she has her ability then.