Easy-going Owen showed up in Clint City as part of a partnership program between the Clint City Police and the Isle of Brithania. After a brief settling-in period, Owen quickly adjusted to the rhythm of Clint City and decided to join the Sentinel.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 5, but becomes 7 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Sentinel.
- His ability removes four life from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- If you combine his damage with his ability, you can remove up to nine life from your opponent.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent.
- He is good against damage reducers, since he can rely on his ability.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His base damage is 5, which is low for a 5*.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yookie, Bristone and Yayoi Cr, who not only reduce his damage, but also cancel out his ability.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Sentinel.
- External link