Ah! Everyone remembers Ultimate. This noble non-contact team sport in which its adept players sent discs flying majestically over the dewy, green grass of Clint City Central Park… Well, that was before… Ever since the Berzerk team strongly "suggested" to the Clint City Disc Federation to relax the rules in terms of contact to make the games more interesting, Ultimate has probably become one the city's most dangerous sports. Oxana, the captain of the Clint City Fellows has now teamed up with the All Stars to get the necessary equipment and know-how on how to take on Cortez's ruthless team.
- Anti-Berzerk Training: Inflict 60 Damages with Oxana
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of All-Stars.
- Her ability removes three attack from your opponent for every member of her clan in your hand, meaning you can remove up to 12 attack.
- Her ability helps in low-pill fights.
- Her ability makes her a good bluff.
- The clan bonus removes two power from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- The minimum for her ability is 9, which is quite high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat your opponent, you may have to use one pill or more on her.
- She is weak against SoA, since she can't decrease her opponent's attack.
- She is also weak against SoB, since she can't decrease her opponent's power.
- Her main weakness are all-stops, since she is left with her base stats.
- She is not good in half decks.
- She has competition from the other 3* in All-Stars.
- The sport in her bio is a reference to Ultimate Frisbee, which is sometimes shortened to 'Ultimate'. The federation in her bio is also a reference to the World Flying Disc Federation.