Since Oyoh was a year old, judo has been his life. At nursery, when the other babies were still learning how to walk, Oyoh was learning how to break feeding bottles with a single blow. As he grew up he learned to break much more...
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is also 7, which is good.
- He has no ability, so he doesn't have to worry about cards with SoA.
- SoB doesn't really hurt him, since his stats are still good.
- The clan bonus reduces an opponent's power by two, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He has no ability to aid him in a fight.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in All-Stars.
- His stance in the second pic is more like a karate stance, and the kick in the fourth pic looks like taekwondo, which makes him a mixed martial artist. Also, breaking stuff (tameshiwari) is not a part of judo practice.