|Ability||Regen 3, max 6|
|Released||July 7, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||2/2|
|Stats lv 2||4/2|
|Stats lv 3||6/3|
|Stats lv 4||8/4 (Ability activated)|
RIP Frollo, a committed man of the faith who took it upon himself to convert the Red-Skin savages. After several months of difficult encounters and negotiations, his body was finally found scalped and riddled with arrows in an abandoned encampment.
- RIP Frollo: Heal 15 life points with Padre Frollo.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 4*, 8/4 base stats are great. Paired with his Day Bonus, he becomes a 9/5, which is excellent for that many stars.
- His Ability means your Life Points will be boosted up to 6, which is enough to kill certain KO combos (any cards with 5 or less Damage will fail to KO you).
- The 8 or 9 Power ensures that the round will be won, and therefore the ability will be activated, along with a complementary 4 (or 5) Damage to keep the Opponent's Life Points lower than the yours.
- His Night Bonus (thanks to the Damage reduction), Ability and high base Power make Padre Frollo a good defensive card.
- Unlike with Freaks' Orfeo, his Ability and Bonus don't have any real synergy.
- The Ability is still too low a minimum to be fully reliable, since a lot of cards can still be capable of at least 6 Damage, even without Fury.
- Both his name and appearance are based off of Claude Frollo, the main antagonist from the popular novel and animated film, The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
- According to the artist, the mutiple heads represents possession and that he preaches very fast.
- Both him and Powaqa's bios are interlinked given he was the man of God that she brought to her tribe. (Whether he intentionally or unintentionally brought the disease that doomed them is never mentioned.)