Since the crash landing of the meteorite, Pegh has been living the dream. Not only does he no longer have to spend his days in a cage resembling an ice cap, but he can finally devote himself to his favorite hobby - baseball. The only problem is that no one wants to play with him. But that doesn't matter; he can always use his bat to beat up the bad guys...
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is very good for a 2*.
- His ability removes three damage from your opponent.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is very low.
- Because of his low damage, he doesn't have to worry about damage reducers.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- The clan bonus gives you an extra two life if you win with him.
- His main weakness is SOA, since he is only left with his one damage, which won't help you much.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Jungo.
- His only function is to reduce damage, so he does not make a very good bluff.