Usually stretcher-bearers work in pairs. But Phoebe has been let down time and again by her old partners that she found to be too slow and clumsy. In fact that's why she's joined the Rescue clan that's home to the legendary Larry. Even though she was a little disappointed by his appearance to start off with, she soon realized that on the ground he was the ideal team-mate. Larry had been pretty depressed since his brother's departure and having Pierce for company certainly wasn't helping things, but now thanks to Phoebe he can once again feel the wind in his hair when he's called out on an urgent job with his stretcher.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base damage is 6, which is good for a 4*.
- Her ability increase her base power by five, making her a potential 10/6.
- Her ability and stats make her a very good bluff.
- The clan bonus increases her attack by three for each member of Rescue in your hand, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base power is 5, which is low for a 4*.
- Her ability is Confidence, which is harder to achieve than Revenge. It also makes her predictable.
- Because her ability is Confidence, she cannot be used in the first round of the fight.
- She is weak against SoA, since she cannot increase her base power.
- She has competition from the other 4* in Rescue.
- She is a 4*, so she takes up room in your deck.