Plunk is THE master of cutting class in the Skeelz Academy. No enchanted doorway, magic barricade or bewitched window can resist his physical strength or the anti-magic poison contained within his thorns. Greem has therefore asked Chwing to put a stop to the young delinquent before he leads the other students astray. And ever since, the furious fighting between the two students has become the number one entertainment in the school yard!
- The War of the Buttons: Remove 20 Pillz from your opponents with Plunk
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 8, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Skeelz.
- His ability removes two pillz from your opponent, after you've lost with him.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially when he is played first in a round.
- The clan bonus prevents his ability from being canceled, unless he is facing an all-stop.
- The minimum for his ability is four, which is a bit high.
- His ability is useless in the later rounds since your opponent will have reached or surpassed the minimum for his ability.
- His ability is Defeat, meaning you must take damage for it to activate. It can also make him a bit predictable.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Skeelz.
- If you take out the l in his name, you get the word, 'punk' (which fits his appearance.)
- He has appearance of a porcupine fish.