For Prof Hartnell, who holds a chair at the University of Riotspolis, time is priceless and for far too long has been squandered by the Riots students. This belief has led him to create the first Copernica-fuelled clock that enables you to stabilize and fix elements in a precise space-time continuum. And from there, it was but a small leap to creating the Hartnell differential timescale so as to prolong his students’ study time.
- The Hartnell Scale: Inflict 60 Damages with Pr Hartnell
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability takes away two of your opponent's power.
- His base power is higher than the minimum for his ability, so has a good chance of winning.
- The clan bonus gives you a pill back whether you win or lose.
- His ability is Courage-based, meaning you only have two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- The minimum for his ability is 5, which is high.
- SoA takes away his chance to reduce his opponent's power.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Riots.
- He is based off of William Hartnell, a famous English actor who is well known for playing as the first incarnation of the scientific doctor, Dr. Who.
- He is the first (released) card with 'professor' in his name.