Proffer Man was a mythical bogeyman who went about seizing lost souls in the darkness and yet he didn’t feel fulfilled in this thousand-year-old career of his. So, having decided to move with the times, he's opened up a consultancy practice, sponsored by Ielena, in how to terrorize people. But the problem is Proffer Man is just a bit too good at his job and to maintain a regular clientele his customers must first survive the heart attack in the opening session…
- Deadly Coaching: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Proffer Man
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- He is good to use when going up against cards with SOA as their ability. He is also good against all-stops.
- The clan bonus cancels an opposing card's bonus, which helps makes fights easier.
- His main weakness is his ability, which takes away three life from you after you've won with him.
- He is weak against damage reducers, since he has nothing to defend himself (except for Pussycats).
- Because his clan bonus prevents the bonus of the opposing card's clan from activating, GHEIST and Roots won't be able to cancel his ability.
- The minimum for his ability is one, which is very low.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Nightmare.
- He is based off of Slenderman, a mythological creature who is believed to steal the souls of anyone it encounters. Like Proffer Man, it is believed that Slenderman is only a fictional being in people's stories.
- Proffer is a term to offer something or someone, to someone or something, as said in the last part of Proffer Man's bio.