|Bonus||+1 attack per life left|
|Ability||Stop opp bonus|
|Released||January 6, 2017|
|Stats lv 1||1/1|
|Stats lv 2||1/3|
|Stats lv 3||2/6|
|Stats lv 4||8/6 (ability activated)|
Wrenched from a centuries-old sleep, Quetzal, a legendary, mummified Santoztec hero, belonging to the first people of Los Santos, has made a pact with Noctezuma Cr. The ancient warrior has promised to bring together all the fighters of Clint City and organize a Golden Throne Tournament in which he will take on El Divino himself... Revenge is a dish best served cold!
- Rebirth: Win 20 rounds with Quetzal in survival mode.
- Fighting God: Win 10 fights finishing with a knock out with Quetzal.
- Quetzal's Heir: Win 1,000 fights with at least 2 Huracan.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His name could be a nod to the Aztec god, Quetzalcoatl.
- In the Vs event, Fly You Fools! You Are Not Prepared, El Gringo challenged him to a fight for control of the Huracan.
- Since this was a joke event, the odds were stacked in Quetzal's favor and he won.