School, homework and hairy, grunting professors were not really Rad's thing, when all he wanted to do was to surf the fresh powder snow at the break of dawn. As a result, during a Frozn tactical exam, the experimental cryoplasma bombs ended up exploding in his face. Ever since then, Rad has become Tiwi Ld's favorite subject for study as his body is starting to change texture. So is he the ultimate Frozn weapon or jut a young agitator who learnt his lesson in a very cruel way? Who can say what personality now lurks behind his mask of ice!
- Boombastik: Win 10 rounds with Rad
- The King of Surfing!: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Rad
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 5*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- His ability cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights easier.
- His ability helps to negate Nightmare and Piranas' bonus.
- The clan bonus increases his power and damage by two, making him a potential 9/8.
- His ability is useless if he is facing a card with the ability, Protection: Bonus.
- His ability is canceled if he is facing GHEIST or Roots.
- His ability also does nothing against Skeelz, who do not rely on their bonus much.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Frozn.
- His name is a snowboarder term to describe the word, 'cool'.
- He seems to be based off of Horohoro from Shaman King.
- He is one of the few cards in UR who has his ability right from the start.
- He and Stacey of the All-Stars are, so far, the only cards that have snowboards in their artwork.
- He could possibly be based off of the Marvel superhero, Iceman.