If you had to choose one man to sum up the techno-priests, it would most definitely be the great Rahi Sledon. Having theorized and synthesized crystal glass with the help of XU66, the scientist has changed the face of the Vortex army! He is the creator of the great Dregn's royal armor. However, this eminent genius of evil would much rather spend his time studying crystal-based life forms. His first projects, C Wing and C Blade, were very promising and despite the relative failure of Ward Hg, he is now working on a new C category project that is even more destructive than C Beast. Code name: Dusk. But to do this, he must have access to the GHEIST laboratory because, as we all know, if you want something done right, you'd better do it yourself…
- On the search for Sigmund's data: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Rahi Sledon
- Demented Prototyping: Inflict 80 damage with Rahi Sledon
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability increases increases his attack by five for each round that passes, meaning he can receive up to 20 attack.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially in the last rounds of the fight.
- His ability also helps in low-pill fights.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back when you lose with him.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- He is weak against SoA, since he cannot increase his attack, and must contend with his low base power.
- His ability can make him predictable, especially in the later rounds of the fight.
- He is especially weak against cards, like: Yookie, Yayoi Cr and Bristone, who not only cancel out his ability, but also reduce his base damage.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Vortex.
- He is based off of Hari Seldon from the science fiction series, Foundation.
- In all of his levels you can see Drorb units (except they're a different color).