|Bonus||Poison 2, min 3|
|Ability||Growth: +1 life|
|Released||September 2, 2016|
|Stats lv 2||6/1|
|Stats lv 3||7/2|
|Stats lv 4||9/2|
|Stat lv 5||9/4 (ability activated)|
Originally from a small village in the Saudi desert, the distinguished yogi, Ramath, was both the village chief and holy man. So, when his community was struck by famine, Ramath left the desert in search of a place where he could exchange his talents for hard cash to help feed the village inhabitants and begin its reconstruction. The Freaks' circus, who were on the look-out for a fire-eater, caught his attention. Especially as the circus was very close to the site where a tournament with a huge cash prize, named the "Iron Mask", was soon to be held...
- Yoga Flame!: Gain 100 Life Points with Ramath
- Yoga Blast!: Do 150 Poison Damage with Ramath
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is based off of Dhalsim, a character from the Street Fighter series. Ramath's reasons for joining the circus are the same as Dhalsim's reasons for joining the Street Fighter tournament. Also, like Ramath, Dhalsim is also able to blow fire from his mouth and contort his body into different shapes.
- Ramath's first mission also happens to be based off a move that Dhalsim can perform in the game.
- He is the second card to be a native of Saudi, with Samia being the other.