Okay, it’s true, Randy can’t do much. He can catch a ball, hold onto it real tight and run very fast in a straight line. Put like that, you might think that life wouldn’t be particularly easy for this young man. But in certain sports, that’s all you need for a dazzling career, especially if your head and shoulders are big enough to wipe out anything that gets between you and the other side.
This card hasn't appeared in a web comic yet.
Touch Down: Inflict 200 damages with Randy
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- He has 6 damage and 6 damage is excellent for a 3*
- His Bonus allows him to over power his opponent
- His ability alone allows him to equal his opponent
- he is fairly cheap
- SoA stops him equalizing from your opponent
- SoB stops him from over powering your opponent
- 5 base power is poor for a 3*
- Randy is modeled after the NFL player Randy Moss.
- Concept sketches:
- He and fellow All Star, Jessie, (who was also released at the same cycle) were the first cards that John Sein had ever drawn.
- He's currently the only American Football player in the All Stars (this is because of the game being made in Europe).