The cards of Clint City are divided into different rarities. This gives a rough classification to how easy it is to obtain a character, how much it may cost, and how useful/powerful it may be ingame.
There are Five rarities.
- Common cards are easiest to obtain in a pack and four or five of them appear in a full deck at the shop. Their names are normally in a bronze-red background.
- Uncommon cards are relatively easy to get, and two or three of them appear in each full deck. Their names are normally in a silver background.
- Rare cards tend to be the hardest cards to get, with only one appearing in each full deck purchased. Their names are normally in a golden background.
- Collector cards are the second hardest to get in the game. They are embroidered with gold around the edges of the card and have a "Cr" at the end of their name. They must be bought on the Market using Clintz or in Collector Containers using Tokens.
- Legendary are cards that can only be obtained by completing the missions that require you to get them. The edges of the cards are highlighted in a Purple background.