Ratanah and Narendra are unfairly torn apart by their warring families. Devastated, Ratanah throws herself into her studies. A kind-hearted animal lover, she has only just graduated from vet school when she discovers that a fast-food chain is trafficking sacred cows to make “Holy Burgers”. Horrified, she joins the Roots to fight against the evil ones.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She appears (with clothing of cowgirl) in the comic "Welcome to Purgatory". Ratanah works in a store in Purgatory.
- She is based off of Deepika Padukone.
- Her name means 'crystal' in the Thai language.
- The reason she joined is based on the belief that Hinduism worships cows, making the "holy burgers" blasphemous to her faith.
- Her departure storyline had her going to investigate a series of random disappearances out in the desert, but she never returned. It was later revealed that she now works in a general store in Purgatory.