The Warcloth 00, created by Masamu and Naginata, was just a simple prototype for want of a guinea pig that was resistant to the magnetic pressure it produced. And in fact it was by accident that Raven launched its startup program. However, she survived activation and now holds astronomical power. But she has now fallen into the nasty habit of summoning up her armor using ridiculous commands and postures taken straight out of a cartoon series.
- The Punch That Split the Heavens: Inflict 60 Damages with Raven
- The Kick That Shattered the Earth: Remove 128 Life points from your opponents with Raven
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- Her base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of La Junta.
- Her ability takes away one life from your opponent for every member of her clan in your hand, meaning you can inflict up to four damage on your opponent.
- The clan bonus increases her damage by two, making her a potential 8/6. If you fury with her, she becomes a 8/8.
- If you fury with her, while both her ability and bonus are activated, you have a chance of inflicting a 1HKO on your opponent.
- Her base damage is 4, which is low for a 5*.
- Her main weakness is SoA, since she won't be able to take away life from your opponent.
- She is extremely weak to all-stops, since she must stick to her low base damage.
- She is also weak against cards, such as: Yookie, Yayoi Cr and Bristone, who not only cancel out her ability, but also reduce her damage.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in La Junta.
- She could be based off of Raiden from the Metal Gear series.
- Her name and mention of a cartoon series could be reference to the show, Teen Titans.
- The armor she wears could be based off of the popular Marvel superhero, Iron Man.