The battle between the clans has plunged Clint City into total chaos, and with all the emergency and Rescue services stretched to breaking point, the city's residents are alone and unprotected. Outraged by this desperate situation, Kerry has decided to create a clan of elite Rescue workers. Ready for anything to achieve their mission, they won’t think twice about wiping out anyone who gets in their way.
Rescue were released on 26 October 2007.
BonusSupport: Attack +3 - Rescue’s attack points are increased by 3 points for each character belonging to Rescue’s clan and who is part of their team. Remember that Rescue is also taken into account.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Their bonus gives them an extra attack of 3 for each Rescue card in your hand, meaning that each card could have an additional attack of up to 12, which helps them tremendously in low-pillz fights.
- Some of the cards have very good base damage, which helps to KO your opponent.
- Many of the cards have good abilities that deal with giving life back to the player.
- They also have good abilities dealing with boosting up their power or damage.
- Some of the cards work well as bluffs.
- If you have Hugo in your hand, their additional attack is increased further, up to 15.
- They are also very good when paired with Bridget, since her ability makes the clan's life manipulating abilities even more powerful.
- They rely heavily on their bonus to win, so they are weak when going up against Nightmare and Piranas.
- They also rely on their abilities, so they may have trouble against GHEIST and Roots.
- They are weak against power or attack manipulation. As well, their bonus gets counteracted if they are facing Montana.
- Some of the cards have low base power, although their bonus usually compensates this.
- Like Bangers, they do not have any cards with a base power of 8 to date.
- In order to get their bonus to the best possible, they need to be in a mono deck.
- Because of their bonus, almost all of the cards are often banned from ELO.
- The Rescue's finishing animation has a fire hose appearing above the Rescue card. The hose then sprays water at the opponent's card, blowing it away.
- Their name comes from their profession of rescuing people in dire life and death situations.
- The color of the Rescue is royal-blue and silver.
- Kerry (Leader of Rescue)