|Ability||Courage: Atk +9|
|Released||April 14, 2017|
|Stats lv 2||2/5|
|Stats lv 3||6/5 (ability activated)|
|Stats lv 4||7/5|
|Stats lv 5||8/6|
I was suspended because my methods were judged too hasty: I just did what needed to be done. My investigation is too important to be abandoned; there are answers I still have to find…and a threat that cannot be ignored...what could this black eye be hiding? …Certain individuals have managed to infiltrate every realm of the city, be it political, health or crime-related... even among my colleagues, there's someone not telling the truth and doing all they can to get in my way... I must stop them!
- The Punisher: Inflict 100 damage in elo mode with Rust.
- Vendetta: Inflict 100 damage in survivor mode with Rust.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- He is based off of Rustin Spencer "Rust" Cohle, one of the main characters from the popular HBO drama series, True Detective.
- His first mission and later level art is based off of fictional vigilante, The Punisher.
- The characters that appear in the background of his fourth level are: Rubie, Zlatar, Josh, Bristone, Carlos (shaded over), Gail Ld, Morlha, Sigmund Cr, Eyrik (different art), Estalt, Rosa, Donnie, Erika, Nina, Impera Sloane (different art), Moro, Zaria, Don, Bones, Rex Sweig (different art) and Ryujin.
- The poster behind him on his secend level is a teaser to Mr Big Duke's arrival.