|Ability||Courage: Atk +9|
|Released||April 14, 2017|
|Stats lv 2||2/5|
|Stats lv 3||6/5 (Ability activated)|
|Stats lv 4||7/5|
|Stats lv 5||8/6|
I was suspended because my methods were judged too hasty: I just did what needed to be done. My investigation is too important to be abandoned; there are answers I still have to find…and a threat that cannot be ignored...what could this black eye be hiding? …Certain individuals have managed to infiltrate every realm of the city, be it political, health or crime-related... even among my colleagues, there's someone not telling the truth and doing all they can to get in my way... I must stop them!
- The Punisher: Inflict 100 damage in elo mode with Rust.
- Vendetta: Inflict 100 damage in survivor mode with Rust.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- As a 5*, base 8/6 stats are good. The 6 Damage means he can 2HKO with other members of Sentinel. His 8 Power paired with his Ability+Bonus virtual +17 Attack make him a versatile card that can win low and high Pillz battles.
- The opponent will have to Pillz a lot to beat this card, especially in low Pillz battles. For example,(on Courage) Rust with no additional will have 8+8+9=25 Attack. An 8 Power card will have to Pillz at least 3 extra Pillz to beat him.
- Because of this, he is a strong bluff card.
- His base stats are strong enough that he can hold his own without Ability or Bonus.
- His Ability is Courage-based, so it is predictable and only useful for half the match.
- He is weak to Power and Damage reduction.
- Losing his Ability and/or Bonus makes this card lose a lot of its strength.
- He is just a beat stick, and will not give the player Heal, +Pillz (though one could argue he saves on Pillz), or hit the other player with -Opp Life or Poison.
- He is based off of Rustin Spencer "Rust" Cohle, one of the main characters from the popular HBO drama series, True Detective.
- His first mission and later level art is based off of fictional vigilante, The Punisher.
- The characters that appear in the background of his fourth level are: Rubie, Zlatar, Josh, Bristone, Carlos (shaded over), Gail Ld, Morlha, Sigmund Cr, Cannibal Jo Cr, Estalt, Rosa, Donnie, Erika, Nina, Impera Sloane, Moro, Zaria, Don, Bones, Rex Sweig and Ryujin.
- The poster behind him on his second level is a teaser to Mr Big Duke's arrival.