Sabrina and Catherine Clintburn were the two most famous dancers and actresses of Poldachie-Golgovine. Every movie starring one of them became an immediate blockbuster! Awards of every kind were on the daily agenda for the two sisters: no one could compete with their skills. One day, a foolish producer decided to hire both of them to star in the same movie... What a huge mistake! Sabrina and Catherine started bickering over every single line! Forced to choose only one of them, the producer decided to pick Catherine for his movie. The reason? Evil tongues say she convinced him with a "very personal" offer... Indignant and frustrated, Sabrina left her homeland, headed to meet her friend Lady. Clint City already seems to have recognized her superior acting talent: the Uppers movie theaters have never been so full!
- Look at this, Catherine!: Win 30 rounds with Sabrina in Survivor Mode.
- The Clintburn Bloodline: Inflict 80 damage with Sabrina in Tournament Mode.
- Oscar: Win 20 rounds with Sabrina in ELO mode.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She is based off of famous British actress, Audrey Hepburn while her sister is based off Catherine Hepburn. However, unlike their Urban Rivals counterparts, both actresses aren't related.
- Her name comes from one of Audrey's films, Sabrina.
- Her second level is a nod to Audrey's childhood as a ballerina. The third is a reference to her first staring role, Roman Holiday, the fourth references her outfit in War and Peace and the fifth references Breakfast At Tiffany's.
- The name of her third mission comes from the film award, the Oscars.