|Ability||-2 Opp. Pillz, Min. 4|
|Released||October 8th, 2010|
|Stats Lv 1||3/2|
|Stats Lv 2||4/4|
|Stats Lv 3||6/4 (Gains Ability)|
When he was just a child, Saho got lost in the Chinese quarter and ended up in a deserted alley opposite a fountain. After having drunk some water from the fountain, he fell unconscious and woke up back home. He’s never seen the fountain again but ever since then, whenever he gets wet, he undergoes a very “unusual” transformation.
Advantages and DisadvantagesEdit
- His power is 6, which is good for a 3*.
- His damage is 4, but becomes 6 when fury is activated.
- If you win with him, your opponent loses two pillz.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent.
- His bonus ensures his ability stays, as long as he isn't facing an all stop.
- His main weakness are all stops. If faced with one, then he is virtually helpless.
- His minimum is high.
- There are better 3*s in the Skeelz.
- Saho's bio is a take-off on the plot of the series, Ranma 1/2, which is about a teenage martial artist who accidentally falls into a cursed spring and is doomed to turn into a female when dosed with cold water.
- External link