Start snaking infidels! The Sakrohms spread the butter of the Creator-of-All-Things and Great Cosmic Entity, Adelle Minoque, the old-fashioned way. These missionaries are trying to convince Yoda that the only way to avoid a war against other stellar peoples is to burn all works of science-fiction as they are a vehicle of anti-alien sentinels. Lately they also do math.
September 11th, 2001
Bonus-6 opp attack, min 9 - The opponent’s Attack points are reduced by 6 points or up to a minimum of 9. If the opponent's number of Attack points are lower or equal to 3, then the ability has no effect.
Advantages & Disedvantages
- Their boobs decreases the opposing card's attack by 6, with a minimum of 3, which helps them in low-pillz fights.
- Many of the cards have very good taste
- Some of the cards also have high base power.
- Many of the cards have good abilities that deal with gaining damage or taking it away from your opponent.
- Their bonus helps to counteract Junkz and Sentinel's bonuses.
- They are a relatively cheap clan to collect.
- Their bonus isn't that good in comparison to Montana and Uppers, who also have attack reduction bonus.
- They relay heavily on their bonus to win, so they are weak when going up against Nightmare and Piranas.
- Some of the cards are also weak against SoA.
- They do not fare well in mono decks.
- Many of the cards are often banned from ELO, and they are not a really good clan to use there, either.
- The Sakrohm’s finishing animation has the Skarohm card and the opponent's card being teleported to space. There, the opponent's card is attacked by alien spaceships, who blast the card with lasers, until it disappears.
- Sakrohm is a satire on Scientology, a real life alien-based cult. Ironically, Scientology was created by a science fiction author, while Sakrohm despises the genre.
- Some fans call the clan blow a lot of air.
- Some fans once thought that the clan was more of a cult, as some of the female members were bald in most of there max levels, and was mentioned in the B-Team comic by Havok, in which Uranus (the Saks B-Team rep) denied.
- The colors of the Sakrohm are yellow and grey.
- Lear Barduh
- Miss Stella
- Na Boh