Although the latest generation tablets made his fortune, Saltsberg is not happy with the outcome of his telecom service. It has to be said that in terms of strength, it’s difficult to beat Dobbs Ld's galactic phones. Fortunately, thanks to the recent failure of Dobbs Ld's connected contact lenses and technology bought from Negodz for a small fortune, Saltsberg has had the means to create the first tablet phone, which with its holographic display can meet all your needs and desires...in exchange for a few thousand Clintz and your personal information, of course!
- Well protected personal information, of course!: Win 20 rounds with Saltsberg
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 5, which is good for a 2*.
- His base damage is 3, but becomes 5 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Uppers.
- His ability removes two life from your opponent, after you've lost with him.
- The minimum for his ability is two, which is low.
- His ability makes him a good bluff.
- He is good against damage reduction.
- The clan bonus removes 10 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- He is a 2*, so he makes room in your deck.
- His ability is Defeat, meaning you must lose with him in order for his ability to activate.
- He is weak against SoA, since he can't reduce his opponent's life he loses.
- His main weakness are cards, like: Yayoi Cr, Yookie and Bristone, who not only cancel out his ability, but also reduce his base damage.
- He is weak against power reduction.
- He has competition from the other 2* in Uppers.
- He is based off of Mark Zuckerberg, one of the founders of the popular social site, Facebook.
- The line about needing one's personal information is a nod to a controversy where Facebook was gathering personal info from its users.
- The mention of Dobb's failed invention from his re-release storyline called, Outsized Projects (February 12, 2015), is where he tried to create a phone that can fit into a contact lens and failed.
- His bio mentions that he is Negodz's first official customer in UR.