Invigorating, refreshing and rejuvenating: HairPod hairspray is also fireproof, bulletproof and able to stop any kind of blade. To prove it, Samantha, a high-profile advertiser with great hair will go down in the street to put her Hairpoded Hairstyle to the test. Can this business plan succeed?
Advantages & Disadvantages
- She is a 2*, so she makes up room in your deck.
- She has a base power of 5, which is good for a 2*.
- Her ability cancels an opposing card's bonus, which makes fights with her easier.
- The clan bonus removes 10 attack from your opponent, which helps in low-pill fights.
- She is a common and is easy to receive in packs.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Uppers.
- Her ability doesn't work against cards with the ability, Protection: Bonus.
- Her base damage is two, which won't help you much.
- She relies heavily on her ability, so she is weak when going up against GHEIST and Roots.
- Gathering Documents: Inflict 40 Damages with Samantha (25/04/2014 - 29/06/2014)
- In her first level, Samantha appears in the comic "The Pillz Hunt" with other members of the clan in the mission in stop to the sentinels. And foght against the Junks.