When Sammy was given his first taser, he didn't even know which way up to hold it. But he quickly got the hang of it and asked Geoffrey the gunsmith to make him the very best taser possible. He wasn't disappointed with the result and is now Clint City's undisputed master of taser combat.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base damage is 8, which is good for a 5*.
- His ability increases his attack by two for each member of Sentinel in your hand, meaning he can have up to 8 attack.
- The clan bonus gives him an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- If you combine his ability with his bonus, his attack increases up to 16.
- SoA and SoB doesn't bother him, since he can rely on either his bonus or ability.
- He gets his ability at level four, so he is usable then.
- He makes a good bluff against your opponent, since they'll think your planning to attack with him.
- His base power is 6, which is low for a 5*.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since that means he must contend with his low base power.
- He is a 5*, so he takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 5* in Sentinel.
- He could be based of off Stryker from Mortal Kombat.