Brought back from the Saudi desert as an exotic creature to be kept in captivity, Scarlacc escaped from his terrarium and had just begun to live his life when he was caught by Rattle, who thought he'd found a snake. The clan took an instant liking to him with his beautiful orange color and raised him Raptors' style! And as he got bigger and bigger, the clan began to have more and more ideas of how to deploy him on the ground. But don’t worry, everything sorted itself out when he himself decided to head the city...after having got a taste for human flesh!
- Ganm!: Do 40 poison damage with Scalacc.
- Kerozinn's Bane: Win 20 fights with a knock outfrom Scarlacc.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Both his name and artwork are taken from the creature known as a Sarlacc from the popular sci-fi series, Star Wars.
- He is also the beast responsible for Kerozinn's MT status.
- He is the first character to have the corrosion ability.
- His appearance in his final two forms looks nearly similar to the Graboids from the Tremors movie series.
- He seems to be the first non-human and non-dinosaur character to join the Raptors.