Scarlett learned about the power of the "Red Mana" when she spied on Manon, her twin sister, and her secret training. Scarlett developed her own fighting method in line with her personality: less refined than her sister's but much more powerful. (Scarlett is a Bruno Bellamy character)
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her ability gives her a 7 damages, which is great for a 3 star.
- Her bonus removes 2 damage from your opponent.
- Her power is 4, which is low.
- Her ability and bonus do not help her win the round.
- This card, along with Manon are currently the cards which have had the shortest time between being released and going collector.
- Her level 2 artwork is off of Jaden Yuki from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime.
- On her level 3 artwork, she is holding an orb of Red mana from TCG Magic: The Gathering
- External link