When you are master of the world and the most powerful person on the planet, beware! Betrayal and conspiracies can be lurking all around you. Indeed it was after his aunt fell victim to a poisoned chalice that Dregn hired his very own taster. Schluck was a pretty straight-forward, greedy kind of guy and he held his post for several years without any problems thanks to the growing efficiency of Dregn's troops and intelligence service. But he had not banked on a new pocket of resistance who managed to introduce an ultra-abrasive poison into the Emperor's dessert almost killing the poor taster. Saved at the last minute by Rahi Sledon, the new "crystallized" Schluck lost all trace of goodness and executed the rebels with his own hands. Dregn then realized that having one’s very own executioner could be fun too...
- No More Arsenic Pudding: Win 10 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Schluck in elo mode
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 6, which is also good.
- If his ability is activated, he can become a potential 11/6.
- He is very good when facing GHEIST or Roots, since he makes a good bluff.
- Even without his ability, he is still useful.
- The clan bonus gives you 2/3 pillz back if you lose with him.
- His ability is Stop-based, meaning his ability must be canceled in order for it to activate.
- This also can make him predictable.
- He is a 4 star, so he takes up a bit of room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Vortex.
- His name is the German word for a 'sip' or 'gulp'.
- His artwork, especially at the first level, has a strong resemblance to Cleopatra's food taster in the Belgian comic and animated movie, 'Asterix and Cleopatra'.
- His mission, No More Arsenic Pudding, could be a nod to the animated movie's Arsenic Cake song.
- His name could be a play off the word, schmuck, which means someone who is foolish or obnoxious and contemptible.
- The Sarcophagus in the third evolution is a reference to the Goa'uld Sarcophagus in Stargate.
- In the last level he has a Rodian head in his hand.