A true Amazon, Selsya left the Pussycats, who she accuses of being too nice to men, to join her old friend Lilith in the GHEIST. Her new clan gives her plenty of opportunities to exercise her thieving skills and her hatred of men. (Selsya is a character from the graphic novel "Marlysa").
This card hasn't appeared in an Urban Rivals web comic yet.
None at the moment.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the card
- She is only a 2* card so doesn’t take up a lot of stars in you deck.
- Ignoring other cards Abilities and Bonuses she will always have the same power as the opponent.
- Also because she is a 2* if her attack is the same as the opponents (Which is quite possible due to her ability) she will nearly always win.
- 4 damage is very good for a GHEIST 2*
- She has her ability at level 1 so if you can afford it she can make a good 1* card.
- The GHEIST Bonus means that he doesn’t have to worry about abilities apart from Nightmare, Piranas and Skeelz cards.
- Against opponents who stop her Ability, she is only a 1/1 or 1/4 depending on what level she is and this makes her useless against these cards.
- Against cards that lower power or attack she will always have to use more pillz then the opponent.
- She is a Cr so she is quite expensive.
- If you need a GHEIST 1* and can afford her, you should use her because she gets her ability at level 1.
- Selsya cr is the first card to have their ability at level 1