Sent back to the past to protect her creator's ancestor from the terrible Vortex, Sera M1 would have been the perfect war machine… had it not been for her creator's misplaced information about the modern world. Based on an old cartoon character, Sera is probably the world's most conspicuous robot. So when she confronts the Vortex armada with her glitzy jewelry, little mechanical friends and molecular shotgun wand firing rose particles, she is not taken very seriously. And it is with some reluctance that Lena finally decides to accept this "gift" from the future.
- Power of the Planetary Prism: Inflict 70 damage with Sera M1
- Cosmic Attack Etcetera: Win 40 fights by finishing with a knock-out from Sera M1
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power and damage are both 7, which is good for a 5*.
- Her ability removes four attack from your opponent each round, which helps in low-pill fights.
- If you use her in the last round of the fight, you can remove up to 16 attack from your opponent.
- She makes a good bluff, especially in the later rounds of the fight.
- SoA doesn't hurt her much, since her base power is high.
- SoB also doesn't hurt her, since she can reduce her opponent's attack.
- The clan bonus takes away two damage from your opponent, with a low minimum of one.
- The minimum for her ability is eight, which is quite high, meaning that most of the time, in order to beat her opponent, you may have to use one pill or more on her.
- She is a 5*, so she takes up a lot of room in your deck.
- She has competition from the other 5* in Pussycats.
- Her appearance is loosely based off of anime icon, Sailor Moon.
- Her outfit in her fourth level looks just like the one Ryuko Matoi of Kill La Kill wears, while her second level outfit is based off of Magical Princess Minky Momo.
- She is the only person to come from the future and not be affiliated with the Vortex clan.
- She is the third non-human Pussycat member due to being a robot, the other two are Nabrissa (who is a cat), and Lois Ld (who is an alien).
- The animals in her 3rd level form are a blue dog, a pink cat, and a black bat; with the last two being the clan decals the Pussycats and the Nightmare respectively.