|Stats Lv 1||3/2|
|Stats Lv 2||6/2 (Gains Ability)|
While the thumping beat from the main stage sends the crowds into a frenzy at the Junkz raves, in the VIP area Nobrocybix's latest creation sets the atmosphere for the performers. Nervous musicians can trust Sferik to play tracks that will calm their nerves. Right through from Stella's stratospheric voice, to the deep melodies of Jose Star and Ozzy's demented heavy metal sounds, the little robot plays a vital role in the smooth running of the shows. And more importantly, she's the only one who can prevent Qubik's untimely overloads that have a nasty habit of blowing all the fuses!
- Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Show Time!: Gain 20 pillz with Sferik
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her base power is 6, which is good for a 2*.
- Her base damage is 2, but becomes 4 with fury, allowing you 2HKO with other members of Junkz.
- Her ability gives you a pill for each damage you inflict on your opponent, meaning you can get up to four pills, if you fury with her.
- She is a 2*, so she makes room in your deck.
- Her ability makes her a very good bluff to use against your opponent.
- The clan bonus gives her an extra 8 attack, which helps in low-pill fights.
- Her base damage is two, which is low, though normal for a 2*.
- She is weak against SOA, since she loses her ability.
- Her main weakness are cards like: Yookie, Jeena and Bristone, who not only cancel her ability, but also reduce her damage.
- She has competition from the other 2* in Junkz.
- Her appearance is based off of EVE from the Disney/Pixar movie, Wall-E.