Ah, the golden beaches of Clint City with their eternal gentle breezes, hot sands and welcoming waves. Everything would be great if only Shaun the terrible wasn't hanging around the shores terrorizing the tourists. This ace of bad jokes has caused such mayhem that he’s had to seek refuge in the Ulu Watu's creek to avoid reprisals. But it's unlikely the Ulu Watu clan will be any more forgiving of him…
- Enfant Terrible: Win 15 rounds with Shaun
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 3*.
- His base damage is 4, but becomes 6 with fury, allowing you to 2HKO with other members of Ulu Watu.
- His ability increases his power and damage by one, making him a potential 8/5.
- His ability makes him a good bluff, especially when he is played second in a round.
- The clan bonus increases his base power by two, making him a potential 9/4. If his ability is activated, he becomes a 10/5.
- His ability is Reprisal-based, meaning you only get two chances to activate it. It also makes him predictable.
- He is weak against SoA, since he won't be able to increase his damage.
- His main weakness are all-stops, since he won't be able to increase any of his stats.
- He has competition from the other 3* in Ulu Watu.