The Aliens have a lot to teach us but unfortunately their English isn’t up to much (and nor, for that matter, is their command of any earthly language). To overcome this problem, Guru has sent Sigma on a study trip to the four corners of the galaxy and since her return to Earth, she’s now their official interpreter.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Her power is 8 which is good.
- Her ability deals a high amount of poison in a short amount of time.
- Her bonus removes 8 attack from her opponent, making it easier to win the round.
- Her damage is one, which is very low.
- She must be played in the first two rounds for her to be effective.
- SOA really hurts her.
- She's named after the Greek alphabetical character Sigma (which also appears on her belt), which is a symbol with a wide variety of uses in science and math and is used in linguistics and computer sciences.
- The reason she went Collector is because Guru called her into the perpendicular dimension for reasons unknown.
- Her helmet appears on the clan's stat window.
From left to right: Lv 1, Lv 2 and Lv 3