It's extremely hard to get into the exclusive Uppers' club. However, the fortunes of poultry merchant, Sir Barks, have rocketed, leaving him literally rolling in Clintz. Rumor has it that either a witch gave him a lucky Clintz in exchange for a duck confit or the Montana clan wiped out the competition for him. Whatever it was, when you can buy the silence and fame of the “richest man south of Clint City”, no one can really object!
- All for a Duck: Win 15 rounds with Sir Barks
- The Magic Penny: Inflict 250 Damages with Sir Barks
Advantages & Disadvantages
- His base power is 7, which is good for a 4*.
- His base damage is 5, which is also good.
- His ability prevents his power from being decreased, which helps when you are facing All-Stars.
- The clan bonus decreases an opponent's attack by 10, which helps in low-pill fights.
- His main weakness are cards like: Alexei, Striker Cr, and Rolph, who not only cancel his ability, but also reduce his power.
- His ability doesn't really assist him in fights.
- He is weak against SoB, since he loses his bonus.
- He is a 4*, so he takes up room in your deck.
- He has competition from the other 4* in Uppers.
- He is based off of the disney character Scrooge McDuck, the wealthy billionaire tycoon, who also stars in the cartoon series, DuckTales. His name comes from the show's creator and disney cartoonist, Carl Barks.
- The name of his second mission, The Magic Penny, is a nod to Scrooge McDuck's "Lucky Number One Dime."
- His stats used to be 1/1 for his first 3 levels until it he was upgraded.